Who creates the treatments?
Anyone can create and add a treatment to Howicured.org.
Does the author need to have a medical background?
Can author be anonymous? I do not want everyone to know what my disease was.
Is this legal - because I think you cannot give medical advice without being a doctor?
If the treatment does not work, can I sue the author or Howicured?
Can I get a diagnosis on Howicured?
Why do you focus on chronic diseases?
So do you allow treatments for non-chronic diseases to be published?
MEDIC / AUTHOR Questions
How to create a disease page?
- First, register here howicured.org/signup, and fill up your data so that people can view public information about your bio.
- Then go to "ADD new disease" from the dashboard and enter the disease name, page slug, short and long description. If the disease does not exist, you will be redirected to the disease page, where you can edit it further.
- To edit the disease page, go to the desired disease page and click "Edit this section", and save changes when you are ready.
- When you think the content is ready, click CONFIRM. After that, the content will await to be accepted by other authors or Howicured moderators:
- If it's OK, the content will be published
- If it requires improvement (for example, it's not precise or detailed enough), you will get feedback.
How do I publish a treatment?
- Go to the disease page you want to add the treatment and click ADD treatment.
- Name the treatment uniquely because all treatments should be unique - and can work for many diseases, so it is important the treatment names won't be duplicates.
- Add or select the root causes.
- Click Save. The content will be published immediately on preview mode.
- Click Publish to publish the content worldwide.
What is your story? How it all started?
There is a separate page about that: about page.